Did I mention that this was the first week at home with LM?
Now, that I am an “unemployed worker” as the State likes to call us, LM finished his contract with Day Care, and came home with me. I have learned a lot from LM, and we have had a lot of fun.
Things I have learned from LM this week:
- LM is a master of construction paper with glue. (examples follow)
- Naps last as long as Norah Jones cd. (doesn’t matter which one)
- A pile of pillows on the floor a bottle, and some music, is pure happiness.
Other fun things I have discovered:
- “Nnnnn”, “nnnn” which used to mean nurse, now means anything that comes in a bottle.
- Spaghettios fit on LM’s fingers.
- Warm, open mouth, slobbery kisses are the best kind. 😉
Day one art project
Day two art project, at Crafts class. This is where I learned that he knows what to do with construction paper (as long as I handle the glue)
Day Three. Playing with shapes. Several hours later, LM added crayon and the frayed edges. I really think it added something.
Day four – Playing with shapes, this is LM’s deconstructionist view of the Sun.
Day five – just crayons, no major art project. Need to cut more things and prepare some for next week!